For a long time, I’ve found all sorts of uses for dryer sheets. I love the smell, but I also need to make money go as far as I can.
That’s why I do a lot more with (new and used) dryer sheets than simply toss them in my laundry.
1. Shine up chrome. Dampen a used dryer sheet and shine up the bathroom faucet or toaster.
2. Keep your scissors sharp by wiping the blades with a used sheet between uses.
3. Buh-bye pet hair! Rub a dryer sheet over your sofa, bed, etc and it’ll gather up all that hair from your fur baby.
4. Clean oven racks. Soak them overnight in some Dawn dishwashing liquid with some dryer sheets thrown in. The dirt and grime will wipe off easy the next day.
5. Put them in your drawers and they’ll make your clothes smell fresh and clean for a long time.
6. Ward off gnats and mosquitoes. Put a fresh sheet in your pocket and leave a little sticking out. Those flying little monsters don’t like the smell. Same with Mice!
7. A used dryer sheet is the best dusting cloth ever. Shelves, floors, lamps, you name it.
8. Dirty pots and pans are no match for a dryer sheet. Soak your pan in water, dishwashing soap, and a dryer sheet for about an hour.
That burned on goo that was stuck before will come right off.
9. One of the great uses for dryer sheets is the smelly shoes solution. Cut a fresh sheet in half and put one half in each shoe.
10. Clean paint brushes. Soak the in warm water with a dryer sheet for a couple hours.
11. Banish soap scum on shower doors. One of the uses for dryer sheets most people don’t know is how to use them to clean shower doors. Just wet a fresh sheet and scrub. They’re amazing.
12. Flyaway hair can be tamed by rubbing a used dryer sheet on your hair.
13. Discourage dust from accumulating on your TV by wiping it down with a used sheet.
For Complete READING Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>)