I’m not sure what “forgotten chicken” means, having done this a few times I’m sure the name refers to the fact that you just threw everything in the pot and forgot about it! Trust me when I tell you that you won’t find an easier and tastier recipe. Almost no prep work required other than opening boxes.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 2 cups minute rice (I used brown rice).
- 1 box of cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 can of chicken cream.
- 1 can of water (use one of the cans of soup).
- 1 tbsp. butter.
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
For Complete READING Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>)