California Spaghetti Salad is a delicious pasta salad filled with fresh veggies and covered in a zesty Italian dressing. With all those flavors and colors making one beautiful and tasty side dish, there is no doubt this will be the hit of your next gathering!
- 400-500 grams of spaghetti.
- 1½ cup. From the cherry tomatoes, I cut them in half.
- 1 diced cucumber.
- 2 cubes zucchini.
- 1 green pepper, diced.
- 1 red pepper, diced.
- 1 red onion, diced.
- Could. Of sliced black olives, it must be filtered before use.
- For dresses, I used:
- 1 bottle of Italian sauce.
- Half a cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- 1 teaspoon paprika.
- ½¼ 1 teaspoon of celery seeds.
- Half tsp garlic powder.
For Complete READING Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>)