They don’t call this thing “heaven in a bowl” for nothin’! It’s got layers and layers of the tastiest treats you could find. This is great for parties, Halloween, dessert after a big dinner party or just for 1 very lonely, sad person. However, if you decide to eat this, grab a bib first! It could get messy! Here we go:
Can there really be such a thing? Heaven in a bowl? I did actually research this dilemma only to find that it is true. There really is heaven in a bowl. It involves some of my very favorite treat ingredients and it is all in one delightful dish. Having it in one dish saves me from embarrassment,
- 1 Pkg.Of Fudge Brownie Mix.
- 2 Pkgs.Of Miniature Reeses.
- 4 Cups.Of Cold Milk; preferably 2%.
- 2 Pkgs.Of instant vanilla pudding.
- 1 Cup.Of creamy Peanut butter.
- 4 Tsp.Of Vanilla extract.
- Thawed cool whip; I used 2 cans.Of 8-oz.
How To Make Heaven In A bowl
To make the brownie batter, just follow the directions on the box. Then, pour the batter into a 12×9-inch pan that has been buttered.
For Complete READING Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>)